Saturday, August 8, 2009


Hi Everyone,

I (brent) just thought I would throw this out to all of you on the blogosphere. For those of you who are interested in worship music and are always looking for quality new stuff, I have found something here. Hillsong's latest album "Faith + Love + Hope" is really, really good. Personally, I have found great worship album's few and far between (maybe a song or two I like on average), but I will go on record and say that this one is solid.
Hillsong have essentially re-written the book as far as how Christians (western evangelicals at least) worship through music over the past 10 years or so, and this one is another gem. They continue to not only do great ministry, but make good music. This one's impressive musically, but more importantly, there is a great spirit about it, you can tell that they really aren't all that concerned with selling records, but that their hearts are for worshiping God through the art of music. So check it out. I promise you that you WILL be hearing SEVERAL of these songs at Kings Valley in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment